Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our final swim with dear friends! The Katsanis'

Lindsey, Emily, Ansley, and Matthew
Laci getting ready to swim!

The group posing for a picture!


Me and Heidi
On our final day Heidi and Andrew were so kind to plan a visit poolside. They provided dinner and conversation. The kids had a blast playing together!
I have really enjoyed meeting Heidi and Andrew. Heidi and I really built a strong friendship in the amount of time I was in Sebring. I'm really going to miss her. I'm sad that I won't be in town to see her through her 3rd pregnancy. Thank you Heidi for your friendship. I am so glad we met! I intend to keep you as a friend for a lifetime!
Love you guys!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I enjoyed catching up with you and your family on your blog. Cute pics of everyone:-) I miss you!!!