Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Kindergarten Graduate!

Lindsey receiving her diploma!
Lindsey back in the classroom showing Laci how to be a student.


Lindsey's Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Fassold




The 3 Amigos! Lindsey, Mandy, and Jessica.

Lindsey trying to quiet her sister!
The last week of school was also Kindergarten graduation. Lindsey finished the school year without a problem. I am so proud of her! She appears to be stepping in behind Matthew and making great grades at school. Lindsey had such a wonderful year. She absolutely loved her teacher and had some great friends in class. It seems like yesterday that she was born and now I have my 2nd child out of Kindergarten already. They grow so quickly. How sad. I was actually brought to tears in the program because a grandmother that sat behind me was sobbing about her grandaughter...it made me reflect on how quickly my children are going up and I wept both in joy and sorrow!
I love you Lindsey!!

Lindsey also did a little performance. She was the letter G. I'm so proud of my G.

No comments: