Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dinner with the Leaphart's and Brown's!

The crew!

The girls! Lisa, Stacy, and me!

The boys! Michael, Shane, and Ryan!

On packing day we met our friends for dinner at Outback! Michael has a funny story. The movers pack everything in the house. Well, you are supposed to have your things you need put out to the side so you have some items once the movers have packed the entire house. Well, if any of you know my husband...he his last minute for everything. Only..to late...the movers packed his clothes. He was able to scrounge up an outfit but one vital piece was missing. Luckily it was underneath so no one really knew until we discussed it at dinner...hehe!!

This group has been my friends for so many years. I look forward to growing through life with each of them! We have shared so many experiences and I know we will continue to be there for each other through the rest of our lives. You guys are all a part of me now..... I love you all and miss you dearly. We will be hanging out with the Leapharts in NY and I just know we'll plan a family vacation with the crew sometime in the future!! Just because we are now in another state doesn't change our friendship.




No comments: