Friday, June 13, 2008

New Residents of NC

We have arrived to our new location in Roanoke Rapids, NC. We are still in a mountain of boxes but I'm hopeful that we will be completely moved in by this coming weekend. I have yet to find my computer cable for my digital camera so I can update my pictures. When I find it I will post pictures of our new home.

I have already found some things for Lindsey and Matthew to do! Matthew started Tae Kwon Doe this week and Lindsey started on a competitive cheer team and Dance studio this week as well. Well actually her dance class will not start until July!! I'm hearing things from parents I've met at these locations. There is supposed to be some sort of Music program for toddlers that I'm going to have to check out for Laci.

We are going to visit a new church this weekend, but it's going to be hard to top what we found in Sebring! I'm remaining hopeful.

Love and Hugs to all!!

No comments: