Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Farewell Dinner

The gang!
Me and Stacy taking time out for a picture...as usual!

Courtney, Barbie, Jen, and Cristy
Before I left Sebring the girls and I got together for one last time! The evening started out with Stacy, Cristy, and myself getting a pedicure which I needed desperately. Then we met the rest of the group at Yanni's for dinner. It was so good. I really enjoyed our time together. After dinner we were off to watch the opening of "Sex in the City". I never watched the series so I wasn't sure if it would keep me entertained, however, I was pleasantly surprised. I think it was such a great girlfriends movie. I am going to miss all of you. I hope to be back someday and then we can pick up where we left off!! Plus, I do expect that each of you will keep in touch anyway...hehe!!
Love you all!



1 comment:

Stacy said...

I miss you guys so much! Looking forward to our trip to NYC. We are going to have a blast!!! Memories we will keep forever!!!

Love ya!
Stacy