Monday, November 3, 2008

My Sweetheart's Birthday....

Make a wish....
My beautiful family!

Michael and Lindsey posing while opening a gift from his mother.


Michael's birthday was October 24th. He's officially as old as me if only for a few months...hehe! We had a family celebration at home. Michael got a shirt and tie from his mother...and an electric guitar! He's thrilled with that. We got him clothes..and shoes. And he got money from his brother and Allision along with my mother! He said he's using the money for guitar lessons...hehe! His people from the Sebring hospital also surprised him with football tickets to the Bucs (his fav team) and the Panther's game in December. He was so surprised. We ate dinner out and I made him hashbrown casserole for breakfast that morning. He had a great b-day! My next post will show the guitar's!

No comments: