Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

The crew getting ready to go out and Trick or Treat!
Daisy even had a costume!

My 3 Babies. Tinkerbell, Hannah Montana, and Ninja

The cutest Tinkerbell ever!

My ninja boy!

My secret pop princess!

My Pumpkin!
Happy Halloween everyone. We had a great time! Our house in NC is heavy with trick or treat traffic. We were warned before the festivities began and we had lots of candy. Can you believe we ran out of candy at 7:30. We probably had about 200 trick or treaters...and there were still droves coming when we ran out of candy. Michael walked the kids around the neighborhood and Matthew and Lindsey met up with some of their close friends to trick or treat! They wound up with more candy than we needed that is for sure! We had so much fun!







1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love your kids costumes. That is the cutest tinkerbell and I have never seen that Hanna costumes, it is really cute. Most of them are different. But, I LOVE hers!

I really miss you!!

Stacy