Monday, November 3, 2008

My Rockin' Boys....

On his way to Nashville...hehe!
My Rockin' boys with their new guitars!

Matthew really enjoys it!

Michael and Matthew both wanted electric guitars for their birthday's this year. Michael's birthday is October 24th and Matthew's November 1st. Michael's mother bought Michael an electric guitar and went in with me to get Matthew an electric guitar with amp. The boys are so excited. They did get the guitars a little early but they haven't hardly put them down since. Michael and Matthew are now taking lessons together. I think this is such a special time for both of them to enjoy together learning a new skill. They are both really in to learning together! Thank you grandma for the presents!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I just love all the pics of your beautiful family. I miss you!!! Love ya!

Heidi said...

I just love all the pics of your beautiful family. I miss you!!! Love ya!

Stacy said...

I love ya girl! Tell Matthew and Micheal Happy Birthday and we want to hear a tune sometime!

LOL,
Stacy