Monday, October 20, 2008

My Baby....Laci Grace...is 2!


My sweet baby...!!

Laci with her presents!

Happy Birthday to Laci!

What a beautiful cake (hehe)

Lindsey and Laci helped Mommy "decorate" the cake!

Daddy and Lindsey preparing Laci's Birthday cake!


We had to officially celebrate Laci's 2nd birthday without our grand family this year. We have begun a new tradition of making our own birthday cakes! We always have fun and it becomes a family affair...although Matthew is not all that interested yet...hehe!! I reflect on how quickly the last 2 years have gone...and wow...it's unbelievable. My baby is now 2. Knowing Laci is the last baby for Michael and I...I find it hard to watch her grow up so quickly. Michael and I both admit that we tend to baby her a little longer...because we won't be able to get that baby stage back ever again...not with Matthew, Lindsey, or Laci. We are blessed beyond imagine with our 3 beautiful children. I thank God every day for what he has given to us!

No comments: