Friday, October 17, 2008

Laci's Birthday party in Florida


Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you

Laci will always be Mommy's baby!!

Laci absolutely loved Lissi's new dog!

My 2 Year Old!

Lissi and Laci getting ready for the b-day party

Laci and I recently made a trip back to Florida. I had to see my ear surgeon so we took a weekend trip back home. We came home Fri-Sat-Sun...and boy did the time go quickly. We didn't get to see anyone except family on this visit. We really miss them so much so it was a great trip. While home we celebrated Laci's birthday with my family since she was turning 2 the very next week. Laci really enjoyed her birthday celebration with my family. I'm so thankful to have a wonderful family and I hope they know how much I love and miss them everyday!

No comments: