Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lindsey's KLC field trip to the Children's Museum

Last Thursday Lindsey's class along with 3 other classes from the Kindergarten Learning Center had a field trip to the Children's Museum here in Sebring. Lindsey had a great time! She has done so well in Kindergarten I am so proud of her. I have been very fortunate that both of my children excel in academics so far! Lindsey absolutely loves her teacher Mrs. Fassold.
Lindsey and Mrs. Fassold
Wow look at Lindsey's face painting. She did it all herself.

Entering the Museum!
Lindsey reminds me so much of myself it's not funny. I guess it's because she's the only one out of the 3 of them that got brown hair and brown eyes. She has grown up so fast and I'm so proud of her! My baby is already finished with Kindergarten.
I love you Lindsey!



No comments: