Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Girls Night IN?? Winter Haven Cronies!

Lindsey's girlfriends and 1st sleep over that didn't involve family. Girls just want to have fun!!



My WH girlfriends came over on Friday to spend some time with me before I ship out. We were supposed to have a GNO out for dinner but I have been in such a dander lately that I had 2 girls spending the night with Lindsey and totally forgot I had both things going the same night. I'm just so thankful that my girls came over anyway with kids in the background and all. We had a great time talking and we watched 27 Dresses on dvd. I just love these girls so much. We have helped each other through so many times in our lives and just talking we realize we all go through similar things in life.


Michele, Renee, and Wendy ...I love you girls. I'm not saying good-bye. Just saying see you soon!

No comments: