Monday, December 8, 2008

Thankful Thanksgiving--- Trip down by the river for pictures!

The whole kids crew...minus Austin
What a beautiful group!

Lyle, Paige, Drew, Noah, and Abby
Me and my sweetie!
Me and Kris!
James, Kristi, Allyssia, and Jacob
Abby, Noah, and Drew
The girls!
My family came up to North Carolina for Thanksgiving. I was so excited. I've missed them so much!! We definitely had a house full for the week...look at all these kids...hehe!! We had an excellent time together and it actually went much smoother than I was anticipating! I love my family so much and I appreciate that they all took out the time to come up here and spend Thanksgiving with us! I love you all!
This was our trip down by the river to snap some family photos!! I have to tell the "river" story! I guess we can't really go down by the river with 10 kids and not expect a little drama!! First... Austin fell off the log and into the freezing river....ouch! Then all of the boys were throwing rocks into the river and Drew accidentally threw his rock at Matthew's head...so we called it a day and left immediately.....Matthew ended up going to the Emergency Room and got 1 stitch in his scalp on Thanksgiving Day! What did we expect......hehe?


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Tracy,
What special memories! That is awesome that your family came at Thanksgiving. Your trip to DC looks fun! Ryan wants to take the girls when they get a little older. I miss you! Are you coming home at all for Christmas?

Love ya!