Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our new home in North Carolina!








Ok...I kept promising pictures of our home in NC. Well...here they finally are! I haven't taken any of the inside yet! We are renting this home because as many of you know our home in FL has yet to sell. Plus, we intend to make it back that way sometime in the next couple of years. This home is in a really nice neighborhood with lots of children. Matthew and Lindsey absolutely love that! Plus it is in the best school district for the town.
The house is 2 stories. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms. Plenty of space for the family. Matthew and Lindsey's bedrooms are upstairs and they have yet to sleep in them...hehe!! I didn't post a picture of the back yard but that is my favorite. It has a white picket fence around the entire back yard. The kids enjoy playing back there and I don't have to worry so much because they are fenced in!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

The house is gorgeous! I love the look. I love dormer wlndows. It is really cute!

Stacy